Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Impossible to be Invisible on the Internet

Berberichs & Sons Shoe Hook
We were helping a friend do a yard sales last week.  She was able to make a large sale using an app on her smart phone. (Hooked them in!) I mentioned I had forgotten to bring my PayPal Here Credit Card Reader. She said she had an extra Square.  I loaded the app and gave the necessary info to have it deposit into my bank account. 

At one point, for security reasons, they asked me 3 questions that blew my mind.  1)- Where did you live between 1959 & 1962?  4 options/ 1 was correct. 2) - Which county have you lived in? Again 4 opinions/ 1 was correct and 3)- Who do you know? 3 options plus none of the above.

I don't do any banking or pay bills online, but that info is still available.  No wonder people have their identities hacked.  Scary!!

There are many collectibles available in my eBay store (Herbscraftsgifts.com) under the categories Collectible or Home & Garden



















No comments: