Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Todd & Linda's Wedding Reception @ Wild Basin Lodge Allenspark, CO

 After the ceremony in the 'Meadow' all the guests strolled back to the Lodge for Cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. 

Each table was identified with a local creature or bird and the place cards were coordinated with each table. The centerpieces were vintage Indiana glass hob nail clear glass compotes (stemmed candy dishes)..

Yummy appetizers

1st Dance!
Irish jig
Linda singing to Todd.  It was so touching.
Dessert table  
THE cake with edible Gold.




1 comment:

Claudia Paiva said...

Hi! I knew your blog, I enjoyed and I'm a follower! I would like to ask you kindly to become a follower of my blog as well.

Success for you!

Xoxo!

Claudia Paiva (Anunciando e Reciclando)

http://vendertrocar.blogspot.com