Saturday, December 31, 2011

Denver eBay Sellers Group at White Fence Farm w/ Griff


The Denver eBay Meetup group met here and "Griff" eBay's 8th employee, eBay radio host, and Dean of Eduction was the guest speaker.  

They are famous for their fried chicken served family style with several sides. 
Each room had a different tree or theme.
This pink tree was in the kids area with a treasure chest for good kids to pick prizes.
"Griff" a very special eBay representative and a strong seller advocate.
Gene, Griff and yours truly!


White Fence Farm is sorta buried in the west side of Denver but well worth a visit. It's one of those kind of places that locals take visitors to.  Then they talk about it back home and friends, who come to Denver, want to go there too.

I wrote more about the restaurant in my blog from August.

3 comments:

Danna Crawford said...

AWESOME post and thanks for the update! How I love White Fence Farm! There used to be one in Illinois my family would go to when I was a kid and I remember the fun it was at Christmas! Better to go in Denver and hang with Griff too! LOVE the photo of you three! Thanks so much for sharing. LOve and blessings to all in the New Year with many more Griff Visits!!! xo

Brenda said...

Looks like a great, fun restaurant. I never knew there were ebay sellers groups. I'll have to see if there's any in my area.

Louise's Musings HerbsCraftsGifts.com said...

#Danna Thanks so much.

#Brenda - It is and yes there are several eBay Meetup groups all over the country.